Let us help you give back.
Gratitude is more than simply saying “thank you.” Gratitude and thankfulness have the ability to shift our focus from what might not be exactly right today to appreciating what is positive in our lives. With November recognized as National Gratitude Month and the host of the Thanksgiving holiday, MQMR would like to help you not only recognize your compliance team but give a little something back as well. Nominate your team for the chance to win a $250 gift card - the virtual lunch will be on us but the "thank you" is directly from you!
- Let's Do Lunch drawing is open to clients AND non-clients of MQMR, HQVM and Subsequent QC.
- Nominating party’s employing organization must have an NMLS ID
- Nominating party’s employing organization NMLS ID must be active during contest period
- Nominating party must nominate associates from within his or her employing organization
- Contest period defined as 10/01/2020 through 11/27/2020
- Value of contest prize not to exceed $250 per winning entry
- Nominating party’s employing organization must be based in the U.S.
- Nomination period defined as 10/01/2020 through 11/23/2020.
- Nominations NOT selected as winners each week will roll into the next week’s drawing and so on until the final drawing.
- Winners will be selected at random and both the nominating party and the designated compliance department designated individual will be notified by MQMR.
- Winning companies will be sent gift card and award certificate within 5 to 7 business days.
- Winning entries grant permission to MQMR to publicly share via LinkedIn and other social media outlets the winning company's name and nominating party's submission comments.
Winning Entry Drawing Dates:
- First winning company will be randomly drawn and announced Friday, November 6th.
- Second company will be randomly drawn and announced Friday, November 13th.
- Third company will be randomly drawn and announced Friday, November 20th.
- Fourth company will be randomly drawn and announced Friday, November 27th.
Winners Will Be Announced:
- Via LinkedIn with the nominating party's comments included
- Both the nominating party and the head of the winning compliance department will be notified directly by MQMR